In a video posted to YouTube, a man uses a hypervolt massage to treat sore muscles, including his eyes and face.
“I need to see a doctor,” he says.
“My eyes are hurting.”
The video, titled ‘Hypervolt Massager’ on YouTube, is the first to show the massager is a toxic product.
The product, which is marketed by the brand Hypervolt, is manufactured by a Chinese company.
The company, named after the Greek god of the wind, has said it will stop selling the product in the UK.
“We believe that hypervolt is not suitable for anyone to use,” a spokesperson said in a statement to the BBC.
“It is unsafe and could lead to serious health effects for some users.
The product’s packaging is also misleading. “
Hypervises can be harmful when used incorrectly and should not be used by people with health issues.”
The product’s packaging is also misleading.
It states the product is designed to be used “without any risk of skin irritation or irritation of the eyes, nose or mouth”.
It’s also not clear if the product contains ingredients like parabens, triclosan or hydrogen peroxide, which are commonly used in the cosmetics industry.
“This is not a medical product,” the company said in the statement.
“The hypervise is for relaxation, for relaxation and to relax.”
A UK Food Standards Agency spokesperson said: ‘We do not accept any products containing hypervising ingredients or chemicals.” “
Our advice is that the hypervised should be used with caution and at their own risk.”
A UK Food Standards Agency spokesperson said: ‘We do not accept any products containing hypervising ingredients or chemicals.
“US consumers should contact their state and local health department for more information.” “
Products containing hypervolt or any chemicals that could be toxic for human health are not approved for use in the United States,” she said.
“US consumers should contact their state and local health department for more information.”
UK Health Minister Jeremy Hunt said: We are aware of this issue.
“There are clear safety warnings on the product that are included in the packaging and we will be working with the Chinese company to make sure that they comply fully with our regulatory requirements.”
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: The government is working with manufacturers of hypervisions to reassure people that the products are safe.
“In the UK, Hypervolt has been a staple of our culture and our NHS for over a century.”
The safety of these products is our highest priority, and we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure that the product does not cause harm to people.
Hypervolt’s founder, Liu Yuyu, has also issued a statement of apology. “
China’s Health Ministry has contacted HyperV to express our regret about the products packaging and the irresponsible and misleading information,” the Ministry of Health’s media office said in an emailed statement.
Hypervolt’s founder, Liu Yuyu, has also issued a statement of apology.
“For years Hypervolt was the world’s largest supplier of hyperventilation devices, and I have never used hypervisers for any purpose.”
Hypervising has been an indispensable tool in the development of modern medicine and I deeply apologise for the irresponsible information contained in the product’s marketing,” he said.